Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 5-I'm in love

Day 5
January 13, 2010

I have created 2 monsters. 24/7 Mama love has inspired my two boys to become spoiled, needy, whiny, and you know what y'all...I kinda like it.

Jaxon is on day 3 of the worlds worst stomach virus to ever hit this household. I created a "cocktail" of pedialyte and sprite to help keep him hydrated. He sits under his snuggie, demanding another one of his "hottails" to be brought to him. God forbid I get up and change the clothes from the washer to the dryer " MAMA, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CUDDLE ME" I know Jaxon, but you do want underwear right?

Bodhi has discovered that if he squeals, he'll get my attention. So guess what y'all...SQUEAL all day long. 

This has been the most challenging, exhausting, and rewarding week I have ever had. Being a full time Mommy to these 2 amazing little boys has made for a gratifying adventure. I would never wish to do this again, alone that is. However, it does make me wish, even through the constant bodily fluids, needy cries, and never stop cleaning action, that I have missed spending all my time with them. If I never had to work again I think I would be ok.

Today was just the three of us. I spent it admiring how amazing these boys are. How beautiful they are inside and out. How much I love the fact that they are mine, forever.

I think I'm getting used to this*

Its 8:48 y'all, way past my bedtime. I'm going to go gather up my sick boy and hold him all night long. 

* I still miss my husband more than anything and I'm counting down the days till he returns to me.

No comments: