Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 6- I'm Free!

Day 6
January 14, 2010

I actually left my house today!!! I freed myself for a mandatory meeting at work. I had a wonderful lunch with Shannon and I'm sure I talked her ear off considering she's the only adult I've made contact with in the past 3 days. I spent 5 hours away from my kids. I checked my phone constantly, awaiting any news my mom had to give me about them.

I missed them like crazy.

Jaxon is still stick. Day 5 of fever. Day 4 of violent stomach monster illness. It hurts me to see him so sick.

When I got home and settled in. I sat on the couch with my snuggie clad Jaxon. He looked up at me, his head resting on my lap and said, "Mama, I want to marry you. Just for only one week, because I know that we can't be married forever"

This is the life.

No comments: