Its that time of year again, y'all. I woke up this morning and for some reason decided to weigh myself. Why in the Hell would anyone want to weigh themselves on Thanksgiving? Well because I want to know exactly how much weight one can gain in a 24 hour period. I will keep you posted.
So its also the time of year one can list the 20 21 things their thankful for, without sounding like a total drunk sap. So Imma gonna do it folks.
Here goes:
1. My kids. Without them, I would be less tired, have more energy, and have a far more fantastic social life. However, I wouldn't hear the words "I, I, I, I, just love you Mama". Or "You are my most beautiful and gorgeous Mama I've ever had" I wouldn't see the beauty in life that only my children could show me. I wouldn't know the theme song to Phineas and Ferb. I wouldn't eat bagel bites twice a week. I wouldn't get to see my husband being the most fantastic father I've ever seen. So I am thankful, first and foremost that they are in my life.
2. My Husband. He cooks for me, he cleans for me, he makes me laugh all day long. He loves me. He can just look at me and know what I'm thinking, which is a good thing because with 2 kids, we aren't given a lot of time to talk (or think really). Without him I would have to learn how to clean a toilet. I would have to set the DVR myself. I I wouldn't hear the words " I love you" everyday. I would be lost. I can't imagine my life without my buttercup. (for the record, that's the the first time I've referred to him as my "buttercup", I kinda like it)
3. My sister. I can have a phone conversation everyday with her while her 2 boys and my 2 boys are screaming simultaneously in the background and neither one of us is phased by the noise. We just talk. And a lot of times we talk about how great our kids are (and other times we don't)
3. My friends. I love them ALL in their own special little way. And when I say special, I mean special. Without them I would probably be a cat lady or maybe a hoarder (both are equally disgusting yet a little intriguing). My friends keep me sane, or at least they try to.
4. My job. The hours may sound horrific to some (and sometimes they really are) but the fact that I only work 3 nights a week and spend the rest of my days with my family is well worth the mass amounts of caffeine that I need to ingest to keep me alive at 4am. I love what I do, so that also helps a bit. Most of all, I LOVE the people I work with. The friends that I've made at work are some of the greatest I will ever know.
5. Caffeine: Coffee, Diet Coke, Tea. Starbucks Non-fat Latte, Diet Vanilla Cokes from Sonic, Maxwell house sludge that's been sitting on a burner for 6 hours. As long as its caffeinated, I'm thankful for it.
6. Alcohol: I don't really need to explain, its flows through my veins. Nuff said
7. Sushi: Uchi in particular.
8. My iPhone: How did I ever function without it?
9: My MacBook: Because I'm just a spoiled brat
10: Good nipples: Because if they're flat my job just got a whole lot harder.
11. Mexican food. Without it, I would be a skinny bitch. However I would rather have some cushin and a Torchy's taco over some rib cage and a carrot stick. Sorry. Actually, I'm not sorry.
12. The babysitter. Holy Shit! I love the babysitter.
13. My flat iron. You don't even want to know me without it.
14. The Authors. They make me dance.
15. Wine. Did I mention that already?
16. High heels. My legs look hot in heels.
17. Target. I go for toothpaste and I spend $100. What did I buy? Who the eff knows? I've actually bought shit and forgot about it in the trunk of my car for months. Months people! Surely I didn't need it? Oh, but how I love it!
18. Wikipedia. There's just a lot I don't know that Wiki does. That's all.
19. DVR. I don't do commercials.
20. Facebook. How did I function without it? How did I manage for so many years without knowing what you ate for dinner? There's nothing better than
21. My blog.
4 comments:
<3
AHHHH! I'm thankful for you too.
Your the only person in the world that puts up with my kids screaming in the background when I'm on the phone.
I heart your blog. I heart you. I want to know how you cross shit out in the text. Please tell me.
I LOVE IT...and YOU. <3
Post a Comment