Yeah, so I took the children to HEB tonight. I needed milk and could have easily gone to the never busy Randall's but instead decided on the always busy HEB because I had other more important plans...STARBUCKS! While blazing through the bakery, making my way to the back of the store, Jaxon decides he wants to discuss what kind of cake he would like for his birthday in 8 months.
Jaxon: "I think I want a Nemo cake for my birthday"
Me: "works for me"
Jaxon "Actually, I want a beer cake"
Me: "That sounds awful! A beer cake, really Jaxon?
Jaxon: Silence...
Why the Silence? Oh the silence is because he's checking out the blonde chick in front of us. And by checking out, I mean he's practically drooling while watching this attractive 20 something blonde bending over the cheese case. He's mesmerized.
Me: "Jaxon?"
Jaxon: Silence....
Me: "Jaxon did you just say you wanted a beer cake?"
Jaxon: Silence...
Me: "Jaxon, what are you looking at?"
Jaxon: "I love that girl"
Help me now!
The beer, I've known about. Its the blonde that scares me.
4 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You have GOT to be kidding!!!! You are in BIG trouble my friend. BIG trouble.
OH MAH GAWD!!! I am fucking dying over here! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Just wait until Jax hits puberty...whoa, whoa, whoa.
That is EXACTLY how my brother was as a kid. I'm pretty sure he was the only 5 year old that had managed to snag enough UPCs off of the beer boxes to send em in to Sports Illustrated and get himself a free life-size poster of some nearly-naked chick in a swimsuit...that my parents actually let him hang up in his room! Oh, good times are in store for you and Justin... =)
Post a Comment