Saturday, October 1, 2011

A note from the Author

So it turns out I suck at keeping up with my blog. I tried to stick with it. Once Jaxon started school, it was dinner by 6, bath by 6:30, reading before bed, and by the time I had even a second to sit down and try to write something, I chose the easy route...a 6 word facebook update. That was/is all that I have in me these days. I was just editing my Facebook profile and I started to delete the link to you, bloggy blog. Then, I remembered how good you felt to me. How I would pour a glass of wine and just type. I would just type and then post and it felt good. I would type more than 6 words about my life, my kids, my crazy. I love that I can go back and remember those moments. I want to be able to do this. I want to keep you alive my dear blog. I miss you. And I suck.

No comments: