I may have been a lil pissed at you earlier in the week Mr Winter. I just got really excited about wearing all my winter accessories when you farted out some cool weather a couple weeks ago. I broke out the gloves, scarves, boots, and hats only for you to take it all away the next day. I kissed my sandals good bye only to place them back on my sweaty feet the next afternoon. I see you laughing. Perhaps snow comes out of you mouth as you whisper to your warm weather friend to blow a kiss in my direction. I realize that in about a month I'll be wishing you never came. I do it every year, you should expect it by now. I realize that 60 degrees probably isn't scarf weather but fuck it, I love my scarves. I know that I could have probably worn a t-shirt today but I didn't. I wore my sweater and a jacket and a scarf. Damn straight I did. And you know what, tonight I may even break out the gloves!
Oh and of course Jaxon is thrilled that the colder weather is here. He's been begging to wear a scarf since mid August. It isn't so much a fashion statement as it is a lasso but whatev, he is trilled to wrap it around his neck and attempt strangulation anyway. At Target this morning he managed to whip it around an old lady's wheelchair wheel, while knocking down about 10 tubes of lipstick.
No comments:
Post a Comment